VIDEO - Find HTML elements using XPATH 1
VIDEO - Find HTML elements using XPATH 2
This post is dedicated to XPATH which will be used for finding HTML elements in the browser DOM.
SELENIUM has one more way for finding HTML elements called CSS Selector.
The following will be investigated for XPATH:
- the structure of the browser DOM
- element tags, attributes and values
- finding elements using the absolute path
- searching for elements using attribute values
- searching for elements using XPATH functions
- XPATH locators that return more than one result