Tutorial - How To Create Your First Selenium WebDriver Project In 10 Easy Lessons

The best way of getting started with test automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java is through practice.

This test automation tutorial shows you how to create your first Selenium WebDriver project.

You will learn through practice about
  • phases of a test automation project
  • how to set up your test automation environment
  • how to convert a regression test case into an automated test case
  • how to create locators for all web elements that the test scripts need to interact with
  • how to write the test automation code using the Selenium WebDriver framework
  • how to create JUNIT test scripts and use JUNIT assertions
  • how to run test scripts in different browsers
  • how to synchronize the test scripts with the website
  • how to use By variables for locators (NEW)
  • share the browser between test scripts (NEW)

All these in just 10 easy lessons!

The work needed for each lesson takes about 30 minutes to complete.

To make this test automation course even more useful for you, you can email me about any issues that you are running into while working on your project.



More than 500 testers took this course so far.



Unfortunately, the course is no longer free.

You can still attend it for just USD 7.

Less than $1 per lesson.

If you are interested, please use the following link for the USD 7 transfer:

PayPal.Me/AlexandruSiminiuc


I will email you the course link as soon as the transfer is complete.

Alex

Share this

25 Responses to "Tutorial - How To Create Your First Selenium WebDriver Project In 10 Easy Lessons"

  1. I want to shine in a software testing industry, so I am looking the information related to software testing. Your blog really have some more useful information about testing. Keep your blog with testing updates…
    Regards,
    software testing course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I find this blog as the best testing blog that actually teaches you how to do proper test automation. This is even better than some paid resources.

      Alex, please continue the good work and do refresh it as often as you deem fit.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this Information, Got to learn new things from your Blog on selenium.
    http://thecreatingexperts.com/software-testing-training-in-chennai/selenium-training-in-chennai/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the useful post. Your information is more useful to me. Keep updating your blogs.
    Selenium training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for useful information.
    It is very very nice topic Selenium online training

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have paypal account..how can i transfer u money for online course?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, i'm newbie ti learn selenium. Your blog is very useful for me. Keep it up.
    Software Testing Training in Chennai | Software Testing Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Alex, great write up, to become professional selenium tester training is must and it sounds great that it can be done online. The anytime and anywhere access is the best which i love about online training platform. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.Thank you very much.,
    http://www.traininginannanagar.in/selenium-training-in-chennai.html

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.Thank you very much.


    Software Testing Training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found your blog while searching for the updates in Selenium WebDriver,I am happy to be here. Very useful content and also easily understandable providing.. Believe me I did wrote an post about selenium tutorials for beginners with reference of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing the information, Really I inspired by after reading the blog. I am going to start my web driver project at Selenium labs, hope I will successfully complete my project there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello I am interested in this course I want some details and I have done my PMP Certification in Chennai. So As a PMP Certified person I like to know more about the webdriver project. After knowing about it I can ensure that I may be handling the project Thankyou so much and I look forward for more such type of project courses from you once again thankyou so much

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi,
    How to purchase the course not using paypal ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. buy me a gift card on Amazon.com (not Amazon.ca or Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.in) and you can have it.

      thanks.

      Alex

      Delete