This test automation tutorial shows you how to create your first Selenium WebDriver project.
You will learn through practice about
- phases of a test automation project
- how to set up your test automation environment
- how to convert a regression test case into an automated test case
- how to create locators for all web elements that the test scripts need to interact with
- how to write the test automation code using the Selenium WebDriver framework
- how to create JUNIT test scripts and use JUNIT assertions
- how to run test scripts in different browsers
- how to synchronize the test scripts with the website
- how to use By variables for locators (NEW)
- share the browser between test scripts (NEW)
All these in just 10 easy lessons!
The work needed for each lesson takes about 30 minutes to complete.
To make this test automation course even more useful for you, you can email me about any issues that you are running into while working on your project.
More than 500 testers took this course so far.
Unfortunately, the course is no longer free.
You can still attend it for just USD 7.
Less than $1 per lesson.
If you are interested, please use the following link for the USD 7 transfer:
I will email you the course link as soon as the transfer is complete.