We get useful feedback through them about what we can do with the new learned skills at a certain moment.
But practice tests show us as well what we don't know yet but should know.
What follows is a real interview test for Selenium WebDriver and Java.
1. Open the www.ia.ca in the Chrome browser
2. Click LOANS
3. Click the Mortgages link
4. Click the Calculate Your Payments button
5. Move the Purchase Price Slider to the right
6. Validate that the Purchase Price Slider movement works
7. Change the Purchase Price to 500 000 using the + button of the slider
8. Change the Down Payment to 50 000 using the + button of the slider
9. Select 15 years for Amortization
10. Select Weekly for Payment Frequency
11. Change the Interest Rate to 5%
12. Click the Calculate button
13. Verify that the weekly payments value is 836.75
Good luck doing the exercise!
If you are interested in feedback, post your code in the comments section.