You may have noticed already that some of the Selenium articles are moved from this blog to another: seleniumjava.com.
Going forward, Selenium articles will be published on seleniumjava.com and all other articles on this blog.
The newest Selenium article is a Beginner's Guide To Explicit Waits.
Explicit waits should be used in test automation scripts when the script interacts with web elements as they provide a way of synchronizing the script with the web site.
The article goes over
- why explicit waits are needed
- how explicit waits work
- when explicit waits can be used
- how explicit waits can be used for
- finding single web elements
- finding multiple web elements
- checking page title and url
- checking element's status
Hope you like it!